American Wills & Estates is a locally founded, owned and operated law firm that has been assisting clients in Pittsburgh and throughout Western Pennsylvania with all of their Estate Planning and Probate Estate Administration needs for over 25 years.
If you’ve lost a loved one and need help with probate estate administration process, make sure you speak with us before you hire any other law firm. Our entire practice is focused exclusively on two areas of law: Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Our primary goal from the very beginning has been to assist our clients with competency, compassion and care during their times of need.
So What Really Sets Us Apart?
- We are the only law firm in Pittsburgh with a practice focused exclusively on Estate Planning and Probate Estate Administration
- We provide all of our clients with a free legal consultation
- We do not expect to be paid until the estate administration process has been completed
- We offer most of our Estate Planning and Estate Administration services on a flat fee basis
- We handle all aspects of the probate process from start to finish including, opening & advertising the estate, marshalling the estate assets, preparing the estate inventory & inheritance tax return, dealing with claims of creditors and finalizing the estate either formally with the court or informally be way of a family settlement agreement
- We talk to our clients in plain English and stay in constant communication with them throughout the entire probate process
- We have a number of convenient office locations and we also provide home, hospital, evening and weekend appointments upon request
- Most importantly we understand that losing a loved one is difficult enough and we strive to make the entire estate administrative process as straightforward and stress free as possible
So, if you’re looking for an estate attorney and are not sure where to turn, give us a call today at (412) 381-7370 or visit us online at www.americanwillsandestates.com You’ll be glad you did.