This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.americanwillsandestates.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- The personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your information
- The security procedures in place to protect your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we provide access from all pages on our website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to, and the ability to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. The types of personal information collected on our website include:
- First Name, Last Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, (etc.)
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as requested by you.
On some pages of our website we may place a cookie that will allow us to identify you as new visitor or repeat visitor. We use this information to monitor traffic on our website, which allows us to better understand what information may be relevant to our visitors’ needs. All web browsers provide the ability to easily clear these cookies from your system.
Your Access To And Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the options listed below.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How To Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us:
- Call us at 412-381-7370
- Email us through our Information Request form